Our Client are a well-known and independent accounting firm looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their team and drive their marketing and business development activity. This role would suit an individual with a creative side who is willing to get stuck in and work hard.
YOUR NEW JOB...
- Organising and updating brochures, promotional merchandising and newsletters
- Support communications both internally and externally
- Managing client entertainment; coordinating diaries, issuing & managing invitations
- Managing seminars; using CRM system to manage invitations; preparation of all event material, loading details onto website & manage social media activity
- Manage the company blog to ensure regular content is posted
- Daily social media management sharing industry relevant content and manage relationships with customers and suppliers
- Write appropriate communications for website, social media and internal communications purposes
- Designing and producing of all adverts, flyers, brochures and presentations
• Educated to degree/ A level with a willingness to study
• Ideally 12 months experience in a marketing environment
WHATS ON OFFER…
Up to £20,000 depending on experience
Full Time 37.5 Hours per week
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV without delay
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
- Marketing Assistant