Our client produces and supplies software solutions to asset intensive and highly technical manufacturing industries; aerospace & defence, automotive, oil & gas, energy & utilities, construction and more. Enabling resource planning, asset management, service management and more, this company is the preferred solution provider for millions of business users worldwide. An established and flourishing enterprise, my client is enjoying high investment to fund an ambitious growth program. Having recently added a suite of contact centre management technology to its portfolio, my client are look for new marketers to join the team.
The Marketing Assistant role is a permanent position with a growing team based in the West Midlands.
You will be involved in CRM, website updates, data management and cleansing, integration, list management, profiling, social, campaigning, communications, account based marketing, eventing, automation, analytics and more.
Beyond an understanding of general marketing techniques, you will ideally bring:
- Flair for executing integrated campaigns.
- Commercially minded with understanding of demand generation tactics.
- Analytics and automation experience.
- Ability to produce compelling content.
- Multitasker who can manage multiple projects as part of a team.
- Experience of B2B products, ideally complex solutions, technology and software or in an engineering environment.
If you are a marketer who wants a generalist marketing career with a successful technology vendor, please apply now!
- Marketing Campaigns
- Software Solutions
- CRM databases
- Demand Generation
- Online Content
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job