Our client is an iconic fashion brand that is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their fashion brand in their London Head office.
Who are they looking for…
This might be your first job out of university or you might already have some experience in some of the areas they are looking for, but most importantly they are looking for someone who is a hard worker who is looking to learn and gain experience in many areas of marketing and social media. You will be an all-rounder who doesn’t mind the variety of the job and you are happy to get stuck in. You are, passionate about marketing and social media and are a team player. They are looking for someone who has excellent attention to detail, who has fantastic writing skills and likes to be creative. You should have a natural curiosity and love for the fashion industry, keeping up to date with the latest trends and developments.
Summary of duties:
- Responsible for all social Media platforms for the UK. Running the UK accounts for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. All content and guidelines are created by HQ so it is your job to implement them.
- Assist PR Manager with events, samples and with stock piles
- Responsible for supporting UK Retail network with POS. Managing stick, delievery, roll out of POA Campaigns, Store even calendar, liaison with HQ on artwork and sending out catalogues to wholesale partners.
- Responsible for ongoing planning of brands advertising campaign - assist Marketing Manager in delivery of campaign.
- Support with artwork creation and maintaining submission deadlines.
- Ensure all advert visuals are scanned and saved in media folder.
- Manage the Brands superfan customer database and membership registrations.
- Support the Marketing & PR manager with additional ad hoc task as and when required
- Be the first point of call for all marketing and PR related queries when MM and PRM are out of the office.
- Maintain the desk area in pristine condition, and ensure all deliveries are dealt with and cleared away upon receipt.
- Assist the extended brand office and field team on ad hoc basis.
- Ensuring adequate telephone cover within the department
- Additional administrative duties as required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job