Marketing Assistant, Windsor - £18,000 - £21,000
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00
We have an exciting opportunity for someone looking to begin their career in Marketing. Our client based in Windsor are looking for someone with online marketing experience to support their Marketing Department. You will work closely with the Marketing team to maintain and improve email marketing campaigns and website content.
- Create and implement email campaigns
- Make ongoing improvements to the commercial email and website marketing including graphics, design, copy writing and SEO to increase visitors and sales
- Identify and segment target databases for specific email campaigns
- Manage data lists for email and direct marketing campaigns
- Update and review email and web marketing reports using Google analytics and other online tools
- Maintain and update content on the website, regularly reviewing to ensure quality, timeliness, appeal of content and links
- Administration support, including commercial email inbox and enquiries
The successful candidate will have previous experience in online marketing and web content management. Basic knowledge of HTML and SEO would be a definite bonus. Strong attention to detail and excellent writing skills are a must.
26 days holiday + Excellent Company Benefits
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job