£18,000 per annum
The working hours are 09:00 – 18:00, Monday to Friday.
Based in Acton, West London, our clients are a training company receiving a high level of enquiries and applicants for their training courses.
The Marketing role will include the following responsibilities:
Due to continued growth and expansion, they are now looking to take on a Marketing Assistant to help support the daily running of the business. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Assistant will be required to create and manage promotional material for the company, to help generate and maintain new business, and to support the maintenance of the company website and associated social media platforms.
To be considered for the Marketing role, you will need to portray the following skills and attributes:
- Creative, driven and resourceful
- Enthusiastic and tenacious
- Amiable and approachable
- Superlative communication skills and the ability to liaise with any member of the team
- Capacity to work under pressure and to use own initiative
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Proficiency in all Microsoft packages and the use of Gmail
- Ability to write clear and engaging content
- Degree-level education [Marketing degree preferred]
- Confidence and charisma in all daily activities
- At least one years’ experience in a similar role
In addition, the successful applicant will also be required to have experience in the following sectors:
- Coordination and execution of tactical lead gen campaigns; creating these campaigns against budget and monitoring their progression to help highlight effectiveness
- Identification and development of strategies for the acquisition of new business and proceeding to distribute these in line with the changing requirements of the business.
- Working knowledge of design, layout and coding – the ability to engage with technical aspects of the website and the internal CRM systems; to help maintain and enhance them where necessary.
- Creativity and adaptability with new ways of supporting in-house business and the daily running of the sales floor.
- Experience with social media platforms and the creation of engaging content – ensuring accuracy and brand consistency throughout all work.
- Ability to define and promote company products and services across a range of social media tools, collating trends and tactics to ensure the best possible click-through and exposure rates.
- Nurturing clients & Business Development
- Ability to swiftly master the dynamics of their industry, making it their goal to ensure the formation of strategic relationships throughout their professional associates as well as their target market.
- A natural aptitude for business and business planning – consulting other members of the team, and working to assist the development objectives of the company.
If you feel you are suitable for the Marketing role, please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job