We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Marketing Assistant to join a newly formed marketing team.
This marketing team provides services to a group of innovative software companies based in various locations around the UK. These software companies are market leaders and work with an array of high profile clients / brands.
The successful candidate will be good at managing their time whilst working on a range of compelling messages, execute successful campaigns, and generate awareness of new events, products and services; with a keen eye for design and a complete respect for deadlines. It is important that the candidate can work well within the team, as well as independently, reporting directly to the Marketing Manager.
The Marketing Assistant is an excellent writer and is always connected to our sales and marketing efforts typical projects include:
- Advising on and producing graphics to best convey ideas, concepts, processes, systems and solutions.
- Website design and social media content.
- Knowledge of search engine optimisation and content/keyword
- Communication plans for new product launches.
- Press releases for events, customer wins, and product launches.
- Online presence management and communication.
- E-mail marketing campaign management and monitoring.
- Support campaigns to generate sales leads.
- Website performance monitoring.
- Website, event and testimonial videos.
- Production of print, leaflets and other marketing designs and material.
- Assist in the promotion and development of the agreed Company branding.
- Attend trade shows, organise stands and materials.
- Organise and arrange webinars to promote the Company image.
- Organise and action mailshots / special promotions.
- Aid with the production and distribution of the Company newsletter and develop website content.
- Liaise with other departments within the organisation to ensure effective implementation of marketing activities.
- At least 1 year as a Marketing Assistant or similar field
- Online marketing and mass e-mail experience – MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, Pardot.
- Deep insight and passion for marketing communications.
- Confident team player who is proactive and has a can-do attitude
- Enjoys working in an informal hands-on environment.
Please apply to this advert for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job