I am working with a global engineering in Fareham who are looking to take on a Marketing Assistant/Coordinator to join their small dedicated marketing team.
You will be working on a range of different duties which will include, but not limited to; generation of marketing material, website content management, digital marketing campaigns, onsite and external events.
The successful candidate will be someone who is highly organised and would like to apply and expand on their coordination and administration skills. You`ll be working in small dedicated marketing team where you`ll have an active part to play and where your voice is heard, and you`ll have exposure to a wide range of marketing disciplines, from creative design to web and digital.
Summary of Key Job Requirements:
- Assist the Head of Marketing on various tasks, undertaking daily administration to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department`s activities
- Help coordinate marketing communication content, execution and idea generation
- Assist the team with keeping our website fresh and relevant based on the needs of all stakeholders
- Contribution and assistance creating digital marketing and social media campaigns
- Assistance in the preparation of senior management reports
- Take a lead on market and competitive intelligence research for target customers and prospects
- Research industry media, understanding what publications we should target for public & analyst relations
- Provide administration support to the wider marketing team including the update of reports, metrics and measurements
Qualifications and attributes:
- 1 - 2 years` experience in a busy Marketing department or a Marketing Graduate looking for their first role
- Delivery and results orientated
- Organised and effective in coordination
- Positive, outgoing and enthusiastic bringing new ideas to the table
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to multi-task
- Previous relevant experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job