Marketing Assistant - Vehicles
£20,000 - £25,000, plus phone and pension
Our client is a leading, and rapidly growing vehicle remarketing business, with auction sites across the UK.
As part of their growth, they are now looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant to join the business, based from their state of the art location in Derbyshire.
This is a newly created role, reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, and will be a varied, fast paced position, requiring strong organisational skills.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with internal functions and senior management teams to produce wide ranging marketing material to a high standard and within tight deadlines
- Developing new ways to enhance the company brand and exposure
- Liaise with external partner agencies, and develop strong supplier relationships
- Take responsibility for website content, and social media platforms to maximise company exposure
- Support the organisation and management of corporate events
- Liaise closely across the group with internal departments to enhance internal communication and marketing opportunities
The successful candidate will ideally have some experience gained in a marketing role, although we will also consider applications from individuals who can demonstrate a passion for establishing a career in this arena.
Most importantly, you will be highly enthusiastic, very organised, with the ability to prioritise workloads in a highly pressurised environment. Additionally, you will have well developed relationship skills, with the ability to work well both individually and as part of a team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job