One of our Clients a market leader in their field are looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant to join their team in Bedford, supporting the marketing department in all aspects of marketing for the group of companies.
- Assisting the Marketing Manager in delivering all marketing campaigns, email marketing, print collateral and online marketing across the brand.
- Proof reading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Storyboarding & writing case studies & testimonials
- Updates & refreshes brand guidelines with tone of voice & visual changes
- Assists Marketing Manager with reviewing or writing upcoming PR
- Monitors brand usage across all communications & literature
- Assist in maintaining and monitoring all social media campaigns including assisting in the writing of the fortnightly social media calendar and ensuring all necessary photography is available.
- Update the company CRM database.
- Carry out regular reports on all campaigns.
- Assist with the preparation of and attend company events.
- Manage and develop relationships with outside 3rd party companies when required for advertising, PR and agencies.
- Assist members of the marketing team with day-to-day administrative and ad hoc tasks.
- The ideal candidate will be efficient, hard-working, diligent, tenacious with a thirst for learning and passion to succeed.
- We are looking for a candidate with creative flair, who can help us deliver outstanding and show stopping marketing campaigns.
- Previous and proven marketing experience.
- Excellent copywriting, editing and presentation skills.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build positive relationships.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- An ability to work under pressure and on multiple tasks.
This is a great opportunity for an efficient, hands-on and driven Marketing Assistant who is looking to step into a busy but rewarding role within a hugely successful and growing business. You will be joining a highly-reputable brand, who are leaders in their industry, offer a fantastic working environment, excellent career opportunities and an exceptional benefits package.