Marketing Assistant- National UK Brands!
GoldVibes are marketing specialists brand new to Birmingham City Centre. We may be new, but we aren't rookies! We are currently recruiting for 5 marketing assistants to join our team to manage the marketing and branding for UK's most reputable brands.
Perfect marketing opportunity if you have just finished University and looking to put the theory into practice. Or do you come from a completely different sector and looking to embrace the marketing world? No problems, we offer full marketing training to all our team.
Marketing Assistant- What Will I Be Doing?
You will be supported one-on-one with one of our marketing specialists. Once you’re up and running, you will:
- Be involved in the marketing and promotions of our products.
- Manage the marketing campaigns for the B2C channel
- Implement marketing strategies directly including events and residential visitations.
- Be responsible for developing and increasing customer acquisitions
- Finalising sales and customers applications.
What we offer to our Marketing Assistants:
- Full training from industry experts and invite to regular marketing seminars to continually further your skills and knowledge
- Weekly company socials and team nights
- Invite to our annual company R&R. This is our 'rest and relaxation' break. In previous years, we have taken our team across Europe, the US, South Africa and Canada.
- Financial bonuses and performance based earnings
Contact our team, and find out more today!
We currently have full time and flexible self-employed positions. You can state your preference of full time or part time, later in the recruitment process.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'