Are you available immediately?
**Exciting opportunity for a candidate with extensive experience as a Marketing Assistant/ Receptionist to work within a Leading Architecture Head Office!! A successful Architecture Firm is looking for a Marketing Assistant/ Receptionist who has experience with excellent administration and communication skills!!**
JOB ROLE: Marketing Assistant/ Receptionist
JOB TYPE: Permanent
HOURS: Full Time
SALARY: £21,000 - £23,000
LOCATION: West End, London
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO
Information gathering for annual features / news / presentations / proposals content / team CVs.
Assist admin team with keeping support materials up to date, such as team CV's and awards pages.
Assist to drive conversations and manage updates through our social media channels (Twitter / LinkedIn / Pinterest / Instagram) in line with our marketing strategy.
Share DMA press pieces/ photography / practice news (link to website features and stories).
Assist to research, develop and update each platform accordingly.
Assist with co-ordination and implementation of internal and external events
to include: CPDs, social events, marketing inductions, training/team building workshops, client events, DMA summer and Christmas parties.
Maintain calendars for awards, conferences, events and speaking opportunities.
Cleanse, manage and maintain the CRM database in conjunction with the admin team.
Assist to produce reports to track sources of work and measure marketing campaigns.
Answering and dealing with incoming calls, welcoming guests, setting up meeting rooms and providing refreshments.
Making tea once a day at either 11am or 4pm for the office
Maintaining the general office email account and forwarding relevant emails.
Maintaining the Office calendar, dealing with incoming and outgoing post and arranging couriers and maintaining stationary supplies (all done in conjuncture with the existing reception role.
Other adhoc duties as they come up
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- Genuine passion for providing the highest level of customer service
- The ideal candidate is friendly, has a strong attention to detail
- Ability to use multiple systems and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Able to effectively communicate to a wide range of people via telephone or email
- Highly personable
- Conscientious and committed to finishing a job to a high standard
- Enjoy being challenged
- Curiosity to investigate anomalies and tenacity to solve problems
- Desire to produce accurate work but also to meet deadlines
- Team player - willingness to help/cover others on the team, likewise ensuring your own work up-to-date for others to cover in times of absence
- Self starter - ability to work without supervision
- Pro-active with 'can do' attitude
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please email your CV to quoting reference: JDMR1
Advertised by Office Angels, Oxford Street branch. I you would like to apply for this role then please EMAIL your CV to quoting reference: JDMR1
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- team player
- marketing assistant