My client are a leading dealer in the agricultural industry and are currently looking for a part time marketing assistant to join their busy team.
The right candidate will be looking to work 3 days per week and have experience in the following:
- Creation of marketing literature & materials
- Proof reading
- Updating web-site & social media content
- Creation of monthly mailer & advertising include printing where necessary
- Plan targeted marketing campaigns using CRM
- Customer welcome packs
- Preparation of show/event materials
- Booking show/events
- Recording & updating CRM data
- Maintain group marketing calendar across all departments
- Support the companies and brand standards
In addition to the above, you will conversant with the Adobe creative suite, in particular InDesign.
If you have the above skills then PLEASE APPLY TODAY!
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job