Marketing Assistant | Marketing Junior
Office Location: Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 2DQ
Closest stations: Watford Junction, Watford High Street, Watford
Please note, the initial interviews and first 2 weeks of training will be held at our Waterloo location but the role will be based in Watford.
About Uproar Vision:
Our vision at Uproar Vision is to become the most trusted and most relied on Marketing & Sales Company used by companies that are looking to grow and expand. We will be able to meet their needs regardless on the different industry to be able reach their potential in raising revenues and their solution to maximising their budget. Our goal is by 2020 to have 10 operations nationwide and expand internationally after.
Marketing Assistant | Marketing Junior Job Specification:
This fun, dynamic Marketing Assistant | Marketing Junior role has a ton to offer to the right person. We’re certainly no strangers to training and investing in our people but would love to find a person who is looking to walk the extra mile.
Some of the key areas the Marketing Assistant | Marketing Junior will support the team are:
- Brand Awareness & Brand Development
- Implementing Marketing Strategy by working with the end consumer
- Face to Face Sales & Customer acquisition at residential areas
- Integrating the overall company aim to make sure we continue to deliver outstanding results to our clients.
- Goal Setting
- Campaign Evaluation
- Product Knowledge
- Prepare presentation
Some of the day to day responsibilities will include:
- Face to face brand representation of products and services at residential areas
- Handling customer queries and objections
- Carrying out sales and registration processes
- Setting up daily goals with the managing director
- Overseeing territory and merchandise distribution
- Teaching and coaching others
What we’re looking for from the right applicant for the Marketing Assistant | Marketing Junior:
Because of our approach in developing unique experiences for different clients and tailoring need-specific campaigns, we are looking for people eager to learn and to have flexible career paths.You'll have the ability to have unlimited earning potential in this commision only role. When it comes to work ethic and commitment, we are leading the pack and our bright and ambitious sales professionals and will not stop until they are able to deliver long term results for our clients.
Our top choice for the Marketing Assistant | Marketing Junior would be:
- Self motivated
- Amazing communicator and have an outgoing fun personality
- Has interest in working towards a team goal but also able to work independently
- Great work ethic and reliability
- Able to work in the UK on self employed basis
- Has worked in a people facing environment
- Can commute to WD17
- Can work full time hours
Apply right away so that we can have a chance review your CV. We will be looking to offer a full unearned day (up to 1h travel from the office) to our top selected applicant before making a decision.