Marketing Assistant / Marketing Graduate required for our client; electrical compliance and safety specialists who are fast growing based in the South East responsible for keeping commercial, industrial and government buildings compliant.
Our client are offering a university graduate development program which moves through a variety of key positions. They require a Marketing Assistant to initially asisst with the companys name re-brand and then to assist in any and all email marketing campaigns, brand strategy and data analysis.
Applications will be accepted from candidates with a Marketing Degree and no work place experience although this is preferable.
Marketing Assistant Position Overview
- Manage the company's social media
- Manage all email marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Create and write copies for clients
- Analyse data received from digital campaigns
- Work closely with the team reporting to the sales director
Marketing Assistant Position Requirements
- Marketing degree or a Business Studies degree which specialised in Marketing
- Previous work experience or placement beneficial but not essential
- Excellent organisational skills along with prioritisation skills
- Good financial evaluation skills
- Legally authorised to work in the UK
Marketing Assistant Position Remuneration
- Salary circa £20k - £22k DOE
- Private medical care
- 22 days' holiday plus Bank Holidays. Plus, the opportunity to purchase up to 5 extra days.
- Employee Benefits Package including childcare vouchers and shopping discounts
- Laptop, mobile, iPad
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'