Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Location: Fordingbridge, Hampshire
Job Type: Full time, Permanent (Monday- Friday 8:30am-5.00pm)
Working at Corintech gives the opportunity to work on two exciting brands. Corintech Electronics Design and Manufacturing - a global design and manufacturing service specialising in a number of sectors including Aerospace AND FilesThruTheAir - an innovative IoT distributor specialising in the Wireless Workplace.
With a strong emphasis in both brands on a dynamic and global digital profile, exhibition lead generation, and sales channel support, the role combines a wide range of digital and web-based content generation, exhibition organisation and promotional and sales assistance to our global distributor and reseller network.
Purpose of the Role:
We are looking for a bright, confident team player with a passion for marketing to report into the Marketing Manager and work extensively with the sales department.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in developing, implementing and maintaining a stringent SEO campaign with social media assist and PPC campaigns
- Assist in supporting distributor channels with new product information, suggested promotional activity and general product and service admin/support
- Create presentations, webinars and other promotional materials to support new product/service launches, announcements or marketing campaigns
- Create relevant, engaging written content including PR, website news/blogs, case studies and whitepapers
- Negotiate advertising deals and packages for the Company and its brands, getting the best possible price available for these
- Organise company events both internal and external including the launch of new products/services and customer open days
- Identify exhibitor opportunities and administrate exhibition attendance for the company
The ideal Candidate will have/ be:
- Experience / knowledge of tools such as Google Analytics and AdWords would be an advantage
- An understanding of social media and its use in corporate environments
- IT skills with the ability to use all aspects of MS Office
- Strong copywriting and verbal communication skills
- A creative eye for visual marketing materials
- The ability to work individually or as part of a team
- The ability to adapt to change and meet deadlines, whilst remaining calm under pressure
- A professional attitude with impeccable phone manner and a responsible approach
- Willing to undertake any training relevant to the role
- Clean driving licence
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Associate, Marketing Officer, Social Media Executive, Marketing Analyst, B2B Marketing, Communications Executive, Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Executive, Social Media Officer, Marketing Co-ordinator, B2C Marketing, Public Relations Officer and PR Executive may also be considered for this role.
- Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Executive
- B2B Marketing
- Marketing Analyst
- Social Media Executive
- Marketing Administrator
- Marketing Officer
- Marketing Specialist
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Marketing Associate
- Communications Executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'