Marketing Assistant - Manchester (£20,000).
Pulse Community Healthcare is a well-established recruitment agency specialising in the complex care sector. Pulse Community Healthcare provides the highest standard of compassionate care to support people to live as independently as possible in their own homes and communities.
We work nationally and have offices nationwide, and we are currently recruiting for a motivated and driven individual to join our Manchester branch as a Marketing Assistant.
Working for Pulse Community Health care means that you can benefit from working for a company featured in 'The Sunday Times: Best 100 Companies to work for', as well as multiple company events and celebrations; including those organised by our wider group, Independent Clinical Services Group (ICS).
Purpose of the role:
The Marketing Assistant will support the Marketing Manager to deliver Pulse Community Healthcare's marketing strategy across all divisions of the business. This involves coordinating a wide range of marketing activity, from email campaigns to events, and communicating effectively with candidates and clients. The purpose of the role is to:
- Maximise the attraction and retention of candidates across all divisions. (Translation: Attract loads of support workers and nurses to register and work with PCH, and make sure all our current workers stay with us.)
- Create a positive brand image of Pulse Community Healthcare in the eyes of candidates
(Translation: Ensure support workers and nurses know what a brilliant care agency we are and want to tell all their friends and colleagues about us)
- Create a positive brand image of Pulse Community Healthcare for clients and help us to win new business
Duties of working as a Marketing Assistant:
Sales Support & Promotional Materials:
- Support the Marketing Manager in the design and writing of copy for promotional literature, case studies, and presentations
- Prepare and send marketing emails to candidates and clients through Dotmailer
- Write persuasive, professional promotional emails for various audiences
- Create templates for presentations, documents and sales support materials
- Liaise with designers and printers to coordinate production of promotional materials
- Support the Marketing Manager in the planning and implementation of strategies for events and conferences
Research and Reporting:
- Create and complete reports on marketing campaign activities - reporting against targets set
- Complete market research and competitor analysis to share with the respective areas of the business
- Ensure all communications are professional and consistent with Pulse Community Healthcare's brand identity
- Be conscious of Pulse Community Healthcare's standard colours, styles and brand guidelines for all communications both internal and external
- Support the Marketing Manager to maintain the content and copy on the Pulse Community Healthcare website and external sites that promote the business, for relevance and accuracy
- Create new content for the Pulse Community Healthcare website (including blogs, landing pages and images)
- Adjust the content of our web pages to aid with Search Engine Optimisation
Blogging and Social Media:
- Monitor the health and social care sector press for relevant stories
- Write informative blogs about Pulse Community Healthcare and the health and social care markets
- Generate ideas and write original content which will appeal to our candidate audience
- Share stories and content on social media accounts
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in discussing further, please apply below.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job