Marketing Assistant - LAND AND NEW HOMES
LSL Land and New Homes division in High Wycombe has a very exciting opportunity of a Marketing Assistant to join the team on a Part Time basis.
LSL Property Services are a leading plc within the property sector that have a number of major businesses under its umbrella and is one of the most innovative and award winning property service providers.
The Marketing Assistant is to support the Marketing Manager and National Sales Team. To include day-to-day marketing activities involving exposure to our CRM, online and social media, email marketing, new product development, advertising, public relations, sponsorship, copy writing and creative input.
- Assisting the Marketing Manager and supporting the National Sales Team with marketing activities and material, across various channels
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature; social media, press releases, email & newsletters content
- Research competitor & market trends
- CRM - Management of data within the CRM system, updating CRM Library, general user support for Field Sales Team
- Uploading marketing material to on-line libraries, internet groups and social media sites
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department's documentation and databases
- Co-ordinate and maintain the hospitality calendar.
- Send out Weekly Tagging Sheet to the Network Team
- Update the Cognos Stats Cube and distribute table to New Homes Director
- Review current Department/Group statistics and compare against other Companies available data to help identify trends and patterns to assist in Marketing updates
Essential knowledge and expertise:
- Marketing experience
- A flexible approach
- Attention to detail
- A mature and professional approach
- A methodical approach complex projects
We do expect a level of:
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Competency using Excel, Work, Powerpoint , Adobe
- Awareness and working knowledge of social media
- Usage of a CRM system
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications for this post we cannot, unfortunately, respond to them all. If you do not hear from us, therefore, please assume that your application had been unsuccessful on this occasion but be assured that we will keep your application on file should any similar roles be available in the future.
- Marketing Assistant
- Press Releases
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"