This role be paid at a rate of £75 a day
Our client is looking for a temporary assistant to join their growing marketing team. If you are proactive, tenacious and adaptable, then this is an exciting opportunity for you to join our clients highly commercial, record-breaking marketing department.
You’ll be supporting the marketing managers across a number of international business conferences. You will love working to deadlines, be motivated by targets, and eager to contribute ideas to improve our marketing and processes. You enjoy personal success and want to achieve it from within a supportive, target driven, talented team.
Working alongside our other marketing assistants, you will thrive on thinking and doing at pace.
If you’re looking to kickstart your career in marketing and further develop your skills in a commercial environment, our client would love to hear from you.
Attributes that you must be able to demonstrate:
- Passionate to pursue a career in marketing
- 2:1 classification degree or higher
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to prioritise
- Ability to multi task
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
Would be great (but not essential) if you also had experience of:
- Google Analytics
- Marketing automation tools
- Design work
- A competitive salary (daily rate)
- A chance to make your mark and participate in shaping a growing business
- The opportunity to develop your core direct marketing skills
- Training and coaching from talented marketers
- Possibility for long-term employment
- A positive, open and inclusive environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job