Marketing Assistant / Graphic Designer, £18000 - £21000, Bristol, Permanent
Your new company
Your new company is a global manufacturing organisation, with a long, successful history. Their people first work ethic and family-feel culture has made them a leader in their field and they are now looking for a savvy, self-starter to undertake a marketing & graphic design role with the business.
Your new role
In your new role as Marketing Assistant / Graphic Designer your key responsibility is to work independently under the direction of Managing Director in the design, development, and implementation of promotional material (literature, website, manuals, trade show booths, etc.), taking projects from concept to completion for the organisation. You will also be required to investigate future market trends, analyse product sales by market sector and present these in an appropriate format for management. The role requires a ground up approach to marketing within the company, taking it to new a new level of design, constancy and brand awareness whilst maintaining corporate image.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you will need the following:
- Experience in a similar role
- University graduate with degree in graphic design or related field
- Skills required: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premier or other video/movie creator, utilising Windows with the ability to work with Macintosh
- Very detail oriented
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently within scope of assignment
- Ability to work cooperatively as member of a team
- Ability to do whatever it takes - project dependent
What you'll get in return
in return you will enjoy a varied role, in a great culture, whilst receiving a salary of £18000 - £21000.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job