**Exciting opportunity for a candidate with experience as a Marketing Assistant within the Personal Care/ Healthcare based sector!! A successful and international Healthcare/ Personal Care head office is looking for a Marketing Assistant* who has multinational exposure with excellent communication skills!!**
JOB ROLE: Marketing Assistant
JOB TYPE: Fixed Term Contract (12 month)
COMPANY: Healthcare/ Personal care
HOURS: 9am - 5pm
SALARY: Salary is confidential, please state on application
LOCATION: West End, London
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Assist in the approval process for all marketing plans
- Assist in managing the content of the extranet, and the online platform for marketing content
- Assist export managers with day to day marketing requests and the creation of presentations
- Liaise with UK / US brand managers to get latest presentations and new product launches and feedback to the team
- Monitor brand strategy including communication
- Support the Account Managers in all brand launches in export markets
- Be brand champion and brand caretaker with the international markets
- Update Sales team with any useful marketing materials being available
- Assist Sales team in managing Marketing agencies within local territories
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Good IT skills, particularly Microsoft Office (Excel and Powerpoint).
- Minimum 12 months experience within a support role in a multi-national business
- Excellent communication skills, able to work closely with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Good organisational skills, able to work without close supervision and to set deadlines
- Experience within Fast Moving Consumer Goods, personal care or medical device industry would be an advantage
- Experience within a Marketing Assistant role in a multi-national business
Advertised by Office Angels Oxford Street Branch. I you would like to apply for this role then please EMAIL your CV to quoting reference: JD/MA/LDC/05
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
- marketing assistant
- consumer goods
- support role
- multinational exposure
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'