Marketing Assistant for Main Car Dealer in Lincoln
My client is looking for a Makreting Assistant to join their family run business in the Lincoln area.
Salary: Completly dependent on experience!
Hours: 8.30am - 5.00pm
Your main role will be to assist with the implementation of the group marketing strategy, assist the group marketing team leader with daily activities and provide administrative support where needed.
1. Assist the group marketing team leader and external agencies to achieve the marketing strategy of the business.
2. Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature, such as web content, brochures and press releases.
3. Assist with the collation of information to support on/offline content.
4. Assist with organizing sales events, new product launches and other corporate events.
5. Write and proof-read copy for online and offline platforms.
6. Work with the Group Marketing Team Leader and Advertising to plan, create and deliver marketing materials
7. Upload material to websites, social media pages and any other marketing platform as directed by the Group Marketing Team Leader.
8. Assist with designing and placing adverts alongside Advertising and other key external suppliers.
9. Attend and contribute to quarterly and monthly marketing meetings with other departments within the business.
10. Write regular news updates for the company websites, as well as social media accounts.
11. Assist with any other general duties within the business.
To be successful in this role, it is essential to have previous marketing experience as well as being an enthusiastic individual with a passion to suceed! You must have excellent interpersonal skills, confident in the ability to build and manage relationships with a wide variety of people across the business. A personable manner, team-working and adaptability are all essential attributes.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job