Would you like to work for a market-leading, international organisation with a family-run feel?
Would you like to work in modern, newly renovated offices with free onsite parking, close to Hayards Heath train station?
Would you like to work for an Organisation which truly values its staff and provides lots of scope for progression and career development?
Then please read on…..
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Assistant / Executive to join a well establish organisation based in the heart of Haywards Heath.
This role would suit a graduate with office-based experience, who is bright and eager to build a career in marketing, or a current Marketing Assistant who is keen to develop and take their next steps into a Marketing Executive role.
Reporting directly into the Marketing Manager, this is a varied role and you will provide support in all aspects of the marketing function.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Creating mail campaigns
- Content marketing
- Website management
- Web analysis
- Social media management
- Research and prospecting
- Planning and attending exhibitions (both UK and overseas)
- Printed marketing material
- Search engine optimisation
The ideal candidate:
- Will possess a degree in marketing or equivalent marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Good content writing skills - ideally you will be able to provide examples of your written content
- Confident communicator
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Some experience of Adobe packages InDesign/Illustrator and Photoshop would be an advantage but not essential
My client offers a fantastic working environment and company culture with a benefits package which includes:
- Generous starting salary of £22,000 - £25,000 p/a + annual performance related bonus
- Annual pay review
- 7% company pension contribution
- Enviable working hours of 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays (shut for Christmas period)
- Free onsite parking
Immediate start available!
To take your first steps towards this fantastic opportunity, apply with your CV NOW!
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.