My client is looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant for their busy office in Maidstone town centre.
My client is an award winning, modern company which offers a fantastic chance for someone looking to progress their marketing career.
The role of the Marketing Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature.
- Write content for social media and press releases
- Update and maintain the marketing department’s documentation and databases.
- Attend award ceremonies, conferences and exhibitions as required.
- Increase the social media reach.
- Maintain online exhibitor directories.
- Carry out occasional telemarketing to our list of clients to encourage conference and trade show attendance.
- Write and distribute press releases and email marketing campaigns.
We are looking for candidates from a marketing background, with some knowledge of B2B PR (in-house or agency), editorial or marketing environment, dealing with conferences and exhibitions.
Other necessary experience needed:
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to understand the difference between writing for print, online and social media platforms.
- Experience in CMS (WordPress)
- Good understanding of SEO and social media marketing.
- Educated to A-Level/Degree standard in a relevant subject – English Literature/Media/Marketing.
- Confident in speaking to people in person and on the telephone.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good team player
In return, you will be offered a good salary with the opportunity to develop and learn new skills in a forward thinking company.
Interested? Apply online today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job