Marketing Assistant – Catalogue Planning and Production
6 month FTC
We are currently looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our Catalogue Planning and Production Team on a 6 month fixed term contract basis. The main focus of your role will be to assist the planners and the Planning Manager with sales analysis, catalogue proofing and other administrative tasks.
This role would suite someone who is self motivated and ideally has experience of working within a highly pressured and time sensitive environment who is looking for their first role within a marketing department.
As Marketing Assistant your main responsibilities will include:
- Proofing elements of the catalogues within specified time frames to support the planning team
- Running reports and conducting sales analysis to mark up catalogues and leaflets
- Devising and managing our catalogue proofing software workflows
- Producing monthly KPIs for planning and production teams
- Liaising with other departments and key contacts across the business
- Coordinating with the pricing team to ensure all aspects of the commercial data files are accurate
To apply for this role your experience and skills should include:
- A knowledge and understanding of content management systems
- Qualifications or equivalent experience from within a marketing environment
- Strong IT skills to include Excel, Word and Outlook
- The ability to think on your feet and to efficiently solve any challenges that may arise
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- A keen eye for detail and a strong level of accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Nisbets is the UK’s largest supplier of catering equipment, supplying customers in the UK and around the world.
Since Andrew Nisbet started the Company more than 30 years ago, we have grown exponentially in the UK and continue to expand throughout the world with offices in France, Spain, Ireland, Holland and Australia.
We generate nearly a quarter of a billion pounds in sales revenue annually, making us the largest and clear leader in our sector. Through our colleagues’ professionalism and dedication we continue to outperform the market and our future is as bright as ever. We are a diverse and fast-moving business with ambitious plans for the future and recognise that every single one of our colleagues plays a big part in our success.
We recruit only the very best; we don’t believe our customers deserve anything less.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to be suitable for this role and to join Nisbets please forward your CV and click Apply Now.