Our client is a unique award-winning social marketing agency that engages with under-25’s
They combine educational expertise, with strong consumer marketing skills and school support to provide excellent marketing and socially-focused campaigns to companies, public sector organisations and major agencies.
Their work and campaigns focus on delivering the brand or social impact that their clients are seeking whilst benefiting schools, education and communities at the same time.
The role will suit an ambitious and enthusiastic individual who is a self- starter, confident, articulate and with an interest in education, PR, digital marketing and events who wishes to put their creative and project management to use in our talented agency.
The role responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Co-ordinating partnership activity with a wide range of education networks, associations and groups
o Outreach to these partners could include both face to face meetings and email or over the phone, in order to secure coverage for BPES both on and off-line
• Carrying out partnership activity with networks such as STEM Learning, START, Enabling Enterprise, PSQM and any other identified partners under the direction of the Account Director and Education Strategist
• Identifying and booking a range of education events that are suitable opportunities for showcasing BPES
• Attending these events (potential for overnight stays and travel within the UK)
• Liaising with BP's social media manager to ensure our activity is shared via BP channels
• Keeping an eye on BPES social media activity and answering questions/queries
• Spotting opportunities to cross-promote with other communities and STEM channels
• Attending occasional BP paid-for events
• Contacting multi-academy trusts in order to secure promotion of BPES amongst member schools
• Supporting with other ad-hoc BPES related tasks such as building & proofing emails and answering teacher queries.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The role will suit an individual with the following skills and experience:
• Degree level qualification or equivalent experience
• Previous work experience in a marketing/digital environment
• Professional attitude and strong desire to learn
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good attention to detail and proactive problem solver
• Computer literate with some experience of database use and/or social media platforms
• A passion and keen interest in marketing and/or education/STEM
• The ability to work autonomously, in an organised manner, with good time management skills
• A pro-active thinker who wants to be given responsibility
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'