Our client, a well-established Legal 500 firm operating from modern offices in Surrey, are looking to recruit a talented individual to assist our Marketing team on a few upcoming firm wide projects. This is a contract position running for 6 months.
The ideal candidate should have previous experience of working within a marketing team/office environment. They must be able to demonstrate excellent communication and organisation skills as the projects are time sensitive
- Assist the marketing manager and marketing team
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature, such as web content, brochures and press releases
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature
- Assisting with data cleansing
- Provide research on various industry sectors, for practice areas or marketing requirements as requested
- Help organise events, exhibitions and seminars, making bookings and overseeing the guest list
- Proofread copy
- Upload material to the website(s), social media pages, online libraries and marketing department databases
- Data entry (GDPR compliant)
- Updating CRM database
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills you will also have to occasionally deal with internal clients and suppliers, face to face or on the phone
- Well organised to work on multiple projects, meet deadlines and maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Advanced IT skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook, including CMS systems, email marketing tools, social media with an aptitude for learning new IT packages.
- CRM experience. Preferably Microsoft CRM Dynamics.
- Capable of taking direction from senior members of the team, with an enthusiasm to learn.