Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Salary: We offer a competitive salary package, which includes life assurance, pension and private healthcare.
Hours: Full time 38.5 hours per week (6 month contract)
We are looking to recruit a talented individual to assist our Marketing team on a few upcoming firm wide projects. The ideal candidate should have previous experience of working within a marketing team/office environment. They must be able to demonstrate excellent communication and organisation skills as the projects are time sensitive
- Assist the marketing manager and marketing team
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature, such as web content, brochures and press releases
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature
- Assisting with data cleansing
- Provide research on various industry sectors, for practice areas or marketing requirements as requested
- Help organise events, exhibitions and seminars, making bookings and overseeing the guest list
- Proofread copy
- Upload material to the website(s), social media pages, online libraries and marketing department databases
- Data entry (GDPR compliant)
- Updating CRM database
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills you will also have to occasionally deal with internal clients and suppliers, face to face or on the phone
- Well organised to work on multiple projects, meet deadlines and maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Advanced IT skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook, including CMS systems, email marketing tools, social media with an aptitude for learning new IT packages.
- CRM experience. Preferably Microsoft CRM Dynamics.
- Capable of taking direction from senior members of the team, with an enthusiasm to learn.
- Willingness to get involved and act as a team player and provide general.
- A methodical and accurate approach to work with effective management of client expectations.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE WITHIN A COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THIS LOCATION.
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within one week if we wish to progress your application any further.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.