Job Title: Training Coordinator
This is a chance for you to join an established family business, specialising in both machinery hire and bespoke training schemes. With over 50 years’ industry experience and a sound standing, this company pride themselves on delivering high level service and strong values. With an impressive selection of accreditations and memberships, this company has developed a strong presence within the market.
They are now seeking a passionate and experienced Training Coordinator to join their business on a permanent basis. This role will support two depots, one in the North East and the other in Cambridgeshire. This role is ideally suited to a marketing professional seeking accountability and autonomy, you will be provided with the opportunity to utilise your creative flair and initiative to develop and drive marketing ideas and strategies.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Training Coordinator is responsible for the promotion, planning, delivery and evaluation of a range of working at height training for new business and upcoming renewals. You will also be required to cross-promote the hire side of the business, following on from the training.
Supported by other team members, you will organise training courses, ensuring they are profitable and aiming to continuously maximise their potential. This will require excellent organisation skills, in terms of supporting administration to chase paperwork and take payments.
You will be expected to build strong rapport with colleagues across the two sites by ensuring consistent, regular communication.
Your responsibilities will include:
- You will actively nurture new business enquiries and renewal leads to guarantee maximum conversion levels of repeat training. You will follow up sales and training quotations and send out additional support information where necessary. You will coordinate training courses, organise and send out confirmation emails for confirmed bookings, book instructors and training equipment to ensure a fluid service.
- Alongside your daily duties, you will also be expected to keep up-to-date on training news, proactively monitoring industry information and monitoring competitor activity.
- Showing a proactive approach to the role, you will identify and contact new prospects; as well as nurturing relationships with the current client base via marketing campaigns, social media and newsletters to ensure courses run to their maximum potential.
- You will also be accountable for contributing to safety equipment sales by promoting them to our clients and assisting with creating and sending regular mailers for promotions.
- You will use various methods of social media to promote the training courses, including the scheduling of platforms such as; Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+.
To be successful with your application, you must carry extensive experience within a similar role, ideally within a training company or small business. You will show proven experience in coming up with innovative ideas for promotions, using your own research and knowledge.
You will be logical and methodical in your approach and be able to work proactively. A proven record of seeing projects through to completion is essential, with accuracy and attention to detail being key skills you will exhibit. A creative flair is desirable and you must be dependable and trustworthy. Working as part of a small team, being a team player is essential.
Due to the nature of this role you must have exceptional spelling and grammar, ideally with literary examples to support this. It is essential that you carry strong IT expertise, especially with; Mailchimp, MS Office and all social media platforms.
You will receive a competitive salary of up to £18,500 - £20,000 depending on experience.
This is a full-time role, whereby you will work from 8.30am until 5pm Monday - Friday. You will also be expected to visit other depot, which is in Cambridgeshire as and when required. Therefore, you must hold a full UK driving license and be happy to travel.
- business development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job