New opportunity not to be missed. Our client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Marketing, Events and Stakeholder Executive to join the team based in Slough. Joining them on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of £25,478 – £28,675 per annum depending upon qualifications and experience.
They are an independent research organisation which undertakes projects in all sectors of education. They are committed to the continuing improvement of education and training for all children, young people and to providing support for policy makers and practitioners.
The Sales, Marketing and Impact (SMI) team are currently looking for a talented and enthusiastic Marketing, Events and Stakeholder Executive to be responsible for helping to raise the profile, reputation and impact of the company. The post holder will contribute to this through the organisation of events and supporting staff participation, targeted stakeholder communications and wider communications and marketing activities.
Key responsibilities for the Marketing, Events and Stakeholder Executive role will be:
- Taking a lead role in identifying, managing and promoting company events
- Providing professional support with all marketing, conferencing, stakeholder and branding activities
- Maintaining a database of key external stakeholders
- Generating, adapting and delivering content through all company media channels
Skills they are looking for in the Marketing, Events and Stakeholder Executive:
- A degree in a relevant subject or relevant vocational qualifications.
- Experience with B2B event organisation.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Good writing skills for print and online media with the ability to understand different audiences and tailor marketing communications to meet their different interests.
They are a registered charity and an equal opportunity employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. Benefits of working there include 30 days paid leave per year over and above Bank Holidays and discretionary days, generous pension arrangements and good support for staff development.
Their offices are located in lovely grounds a mile from the town centre; communications by road and rail are excellent – their offices are within easy reach of the M4 and M40 and London Paddington is 15 minutes by rail.
Closing date: Monday 27 November 2017
Interviews: Tuesday 5 December and Wednesday 6 December 2017
If you have an enthusiastic can do mentality and a willingness to challenge yourself in order to push your learning and progress your career as a Marketing, Events and Stakeholder Executive please click ‘Apply’ below.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect their policy of no cold calling.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job