This award-winning company are now looking for a new, experienced Marketing and Social Media Executive to help continue the companies growing success. You’ll be required to work on a full-time, permanent role in Corwen, Denbighshire.
To be considered for the role, you’ll require the following essentials:
- A good level of experience working within a similar position
- Experience of website design and management (desirable)
- An up-to-date knowledge of current technologies and trends
- An ability to work under own initiative
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- An ability to speak Welsh (desirable)
- A flexibility in working hours over 7 days a week
You will be responsible for sourcing and creating content for all social media platforms as well as generating emails for newsletters and advertising and sending out to the relevant contacts.
Within this position, you’ll also be:
- Liaising with relevant teams in house to convey the company’s brands
- Liaising with agencies to implement and support marketing campaigns and also be involved with long term planning and scheduling of them
- Producing reports and analysing the performance of online marketing campaigns and promotions
- Carrying out photography and design work for posters, letters, leaflets and online media whilst using an editing software
- Managing events held on site, being the point of contact for internal and external parties to ensure all events are organised and smoothly run
Salary & Working Hours
Salary is £20,000 - £25,000 per annum depending on experience.
You’ll be working multiple hours over the 7 days of the week.
All applications for this vacancy are dealt with directly by the client and Talk Staff Recruitment act only in the capacity as of a Recruitment Advertising Partner.
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles in a variety of areas including Automotive and Engineering, along with other similar commercial positions.
See our website for more details and jobs available -
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job