Quest Search & Selection have proudly partnered with an international wellness group looking for a Marketing and Community Assistant to join their team in the Gloucester/Oxfordshire area. Having undergone significant growth, they have an exciting opportunity for a graduate calibre professional to work in one of the world's most exciting industries related to CBD and Pharmaceuticals.
The Marketing and Community Assistant will be responsible for managing the digital communities across a range of channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Email and more. The role will effectively be the link between the Marketing and Customer Services teams, and look to build the bridge and ensure audiences queries or issues are effectively resolved.
- Responding to customer and audience queries across Social Media and Email
- Managing brands digital presence, ensuring all outgoing communications align to the brand and easily understood
- Overseeing the Podcast audiences
- Day to day administration i.e reading/responding to messages, organising content calanders, supporting wider social and marketing teams, escalating any issues etc....
- Ensuring content in on brand and relevant to communities and audiences
- Attending relevant industry events and ensuring the best content has been created
- Attending marketing brainstorming sessions, sharing ideas that may be relevant for sister brands and conveying ideas you feel could be successful
Skills and Experience
The Marketing and Community Assistant is a newly created position. The role will suit some of Graduate calibre, or with related work experience who is passionate about building a career within the Social Media field.
- High proficiency in written and spoken English
- Degree within Media, Marketing or Business, or 1+ years' relevant experience within a Social Media Community Management and administrative role
- Understanding of different Social Media channels, how to engage and interact with audiences
- Willingness to learn skills
- Confidence to communicate and share ideas
The role will suit someone who wants to learn from the team and gain exposure to lots of new areas. Initially the role will have a greater focus on Admin and Community Management, but will evolve to involve creating content and strategically posting content.
The role offers a whole host of perks including:
- Generous starting salary between £18,000 - £21,000 + a bonus
- 2/3 work split between working from the office and home
- Joining a growing international business with exceptional growth opportunities
- Training and development throughout your time
- Cool, quirky offices, working with fun loving team in dog friendly offices
The role will suit someone who wants to work in one of the world's fastest growing industries and wants to join an organisation that will allow them to develop further.
Contact Jay Thandi to find out more about this exceptional opportunity.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Customer Service
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
- Campaign Management
- Content Creation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'