One of the fastest growing wholesaling and trading businesses in the UK, dealing locally and internationally in a wide range of FMCG products has a vacancy for a Marketing and Sales Support Executive.
Working in a fast moving trading environment this is a busy and varied role. You will be working closely with and supporting the Sales Director and Sales Manager.
Main duties include:
- Produce and collate trade marketing materials for use by Sales Team - weekly trade lists, e-shots, ad hoc lists etc.
- Maintain Blue Alligator Sales Presenter content, liaising with the Sales Director re pricing.
- Maintain the company product image library.
- Maintain Product data on back office systems.
- Liaise with Operations to ensure customer requirements are met whilst maintaining accurate internal records of stock etc.
- Maintain the showroom as agreed with the Sales Director.
- Process Sales Orders, liaising with customers as required.
- Deal with customer queries re deliveries, invoices, pricing, order confirmations, proformas, etc, liaising with Sales Team as required.
- Develop and maintain reporting tools and regular updates for the Sales Team.
- Place Purchase Orders according to buying plans provided by the Directors and progress chase deliveries according to customer requirements, liaising with suppliers as required.
- Maintain database of promotional funds etc from suppliers.
- Assist with credit control procedures.
The successful candidate:
- Experienced in a busy sales, marketing or admin environment.
- A self-starter, able to work on their own with minimal supervision.
- Have very good IT skills, able to produce professional presentations and moderately complex spreadsheets.
- Self-motivated and driven by achieving goals.
- Able to lead and listen.
- Good communication skills with excellent written English.
- Well organised.
- IT skills - Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Email.
Desirable additional skills:
- Experience in B2B sales and/or marketing.
- Maybe a graduate but candidates from all backgrounds will be considered.
- A second language would be an advantage as we deal with many export markets.
- Good negotiation skills.
Competitive salary and benefits package.
Please apply with CV.
No agencies please.