Marketing and Sales Manager based in Islington, London N1
Salary £45,000 to £50,000 plus profit share and performance bonus
A fantastic opportunity to get involved in the sales and marketing of an extensive range of professional seminars, workshops, short courses, webinars, conferences and round table events.
Our client specialises in providing human resources and leadership consultancy and mediation training. Their focus is on improving the way that organisations handle conflict, change and crisis. They are a well-established boutique management consultancy with a client list including Tesco, Aviva, Network Rail, Virgin Atlantic, Google, Royal Mail, HSBC, BT, Marks and Spencer along with numerous universities, hospitals, police forces and Whitehall departments. They have 8 full time employees plus associates working across the UK.
They are looking to appoint an experienced, accomplished, ambitious and methodical marketing and business development professional to help take the business to the next level. Their objective is substantial growth with the potential for extending the business overseas.
The Sales and Marketing Manager will be a key business partner and will be responsible for developing and delivering a coherent business development strategy and promoting a wide range of courses, products and services to support this objective.
- Developing and executing our sales and marketing strategy and operational marketing plans.
- Creating and implementing e-marketing, social media, awards and PR campaigns which promote our extensive range of seminars, workshops, short courses, webinars, conferences and round tables.
- Generating, nurturing and managing leads and enquiries from our extensive programme of campaigns and events.
- Developing and maintaining our WordPress website including creating compelling content.
- Developing and maintaining a set of brand values which are used across online and offline collateral.
- Support account management activities, primarily customer review meetings and events.
- Graphic design - creating course proposal templates factsheets, infographics or memes.
- Creating and curating content including case studies, blogs, news, white papers and video.
- Monitoring tender opportunities and preparing bids and tender responses.
- Gathering and curating evidence and data for use as part of communications and marketing activities.
- General PR and communications including producing press releases and managing product launches.
Our ideal candidate
A senior sales and marketing professional with a proven track record in B2B marketing, ideally gained within a professional services environment. Marketing of corporate events, seminars, training courses or conferences would be advantageous. You'll need to be capable of developing and executing a business development and marketing strategy, producing compelling content and managing complex and often competing priorities. We are also looking for experience of writing successful bids and tenders.
They offer an energising, challenging, fun and inspiring working environment. Please get in touch for a full applicant pack. If you would like to have an informal discussion about this role please contact Maureen Marguerie.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job