Marketing & Sales Coordinator
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Our client is a niche SME that is located in the Beeston area of Nottingham. Due to ongoing success within their business sector, our client is now looking to grow their team by appointing a Marketing and Sales Coordinator. Working in a diverse, multifaceted role, you will undertake a variety of duties that encompass both aspects of sales support and marketing.
Reporting to the Head of Department, your main responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):-
- Updating the website with industry/company news and writing articles for trade publications
- Updating the company’s social media platforms including Linkedin
- Preparing sales proposals, presentations and project related documentation on behalf of the sales team
- Coordinating bid information and PQQ’s
- Reporting on marketing activity and statistics
- Managing relationships external providers including the companies external marketing business
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working within a similar role OR a relevant qualification within marketing
- Creativity, with an eye for detail
- Strong IT skills, particularly with Microsoft Office and Adobe
In return for the right candidate, our client is offering a generous basic, a supportive working environment and excellent opportunities for career growth.