About Second Nature:
As one of the top 12 greeting card publishers in the UK (from over 800 or so) we’ve earned our place through consistency in innovation, design, quality and a commitment to our customers.
Based in the heart of bustling London, off the trendy Portobello Road, our creative Design Studio is a hive of activity where the magic begins! The Second Nature team has been conceptualising, designing and producing market leading greeting cards, pop ups and other paper products for a diverse range of Customers worldwide for over 35 years…and we love it!
We are now looking to recruit a full-time Marketing and Sales Administrator to join our London office as part of a small team. In particular, we are looking for someone who will assist us with a significant drive towards customer focused marketing initiatives to improve relations and drive sales, both at retail and online.
You must therefore be very personable, technically brilliant, self-motivated and pro-active, willing to take initiative. We're looking for an extremely versatile individual, able to take responsibility for your own projects as well as work within a team. An appreciation or even a passion for greeting cards is preferable but not essential!
Your role in a nutshell:
- First class approach to customers with ability to build an instant rapport over the phone.
- Experienced data driven and passionate Marketing and Sales Administrator to provide marketing analytics and insight to drive decision making for local and international marketing as well digital initiatives.
- Very hands-on, working closely with Head of Sales and Design Studio to see marketing initiatives through all of its stages, from creating innovative bespoke marketing materials and packages to send to potential customers, to following up on customer responses.
Key Job responsibilities include:
- Providing reporting and analysis from sales data to inform business decisions and deliver a marketing strategy.
- Investigating and researching customers with direction from the Head of Sales;
- Collating marketing materials and shipping to designated customers (both internal and external);
- Following up on marketing strategies or correspondence with groups or individual customers by phone, e-mail or other written correspondence;
- Talking to customers on the phone with regard to new products, offers and promotions;
- Setting up and implementing online newsletters and other digital marketing using various platforms, being a key contributor in terms of content and design ideas;
- Function as the marketing analytics expert for the business across all product categories and for both B2B and B2C platforms, working with the team to build up a broader picture of customer activity and implications on driving sales.
- A high level of skill in numerical and data analysis/ manipulation using Excel as the main tool; and
- Knowledge of technical aspects of digital marketing and surrounding technologies (social, display, SEO, tagging).
- Microsoft Excel and Word (high level of proficiency for data analysis, manipulation, letters and mail merge).
- Great phone manner.
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience on Mailchimp (or other similar platform) for digital newsletters.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator/ Photoshop to alter marketing flyers and materials.
- Experience in an analytics or marketing based role in FMCG.
- Customer Service
- Marketing Campaigns
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'