Marketing and Sales Administrator - Bournemouth
My client work in a niche and exciting market place and are growing year on year.
Due to this exciting growth they are looking for someone with a flair for Marketing and Solid administration skills to join them.
The successful candidate will be looking for a career in Marketing and will be responsible for the below -
- Proposals as and when the sales team need them, need to be a quick turn around and prioritised over other jobs
- Maintain sales databases on all sector areas
- Typing up all business cards retrieved from conventions and networking and adding to data bases
- Maintaining the general digital brochure
- Research of a certain number of golden clients a week for each sales person to go after (7 a week per person)
- Ensuring website is up to date and maintained
- Frequent social media updates particularly post event.
- Making sure pictures are taken at events and put into correct files for easy access on the x drive / general organization of the x-drive.
- Creation of flyers of recent work or sector specific flyers as an excuse to get people talking again as well as aiding with the creation of new brochures and banners.
- Responsible for ad word updates
- Working closely with our video production team
- Aiding with the organization of event promotion and merchandise.
In return for having a "sleeves rolled up" type attitude to work and being a focused team player you will receive a strong support network where you can progress and learn and really get stuck into your exciting new career.
Parking is available and a very competitive salary.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job