Marketing and Sales Administration Support
I am currently looking to recruit a Marketing and Sales Administration Support for a leading Tax provider based in Canary Wharf. This business provides advice and guidance on tax, planning and compliance for individuals and businesses in and around the world. They are currently looking for an individual to support the Sales and Marketing Manager to drive new business in each of their key business segments. Salary expectations; £23,000 - £28,000 per annum plus benefits.
Key responsibilities would include;
- Researching new companies, people and opportunities for the business
- Setting up meetings for various members of the sales team and scheduling diaries
- Assisting in event and presentation organization
- Management of the CRM Database - Salesforce and Axcess (an integration database)
- Running CRM reports, analysing data and providing information to the sales and marketing teams
- Reporting on the results of the various sales activities
- Compile and circulate actions from meetings
- Monitor key contact accounts and keeping track of sales targets
- Running reports for campaign recipients
- Client communication management
- Assist in keeping Sales and Marketing materials up to date and organized: Brochures, presentations, materials
Desirable skills and experience
- Previous Salesforce experience
- An understanding or Professional or Financial Services
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job