Full-time Permanent role. Salary of up to £22K + excellent benefits.
Your new company
You will work for one of the world's largest professional services firm with a network of independent accounting and consulting members who provide assurance, tax and advisory services to privately held businesses. With brand new, modern offices located just a 2 minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads, this company has recently launched a new strategy to bring together how they work as a firm and how they work with clients by encouraging client collaboration and interaction in their brand new offices.
Your new role
You will provide efficient and proactive support to both the Office Support and Marketing and Business Development teams by raising the profile of the client facing space and maximising the market-facing activity as an additional channel to the existing marketing and business development strategy. You will also provide an exceptional service to all visitors and carry out the general day to day office reception duties.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this role you will be outgoing and dynamic, with the ability to build rapport quickly. You will have previous receptionist experience but also a strong interest in Marketing with the ability to promote through social media platforms. Relevant marketing qualifications are highly desired. Day to day duties include:
- Welcoming and attending to visitors to the office.
- Building relationships with clients and contacts.
- Organising events.
- Managing the events diary and proactively monitoring the use of the Client Space.
- Liaising with other Hub and Client Lounge teams, coordinating events, networks and activities.
- Creating, updating and participating in social media activity for the Client Space promotion.
- Liaising with Marketing & Business Development teams and assisting with event and campaign activity.
- General reception duties such as receiving deliveries, travel bookings and coding invoices.
- General office support: printing, scanning, letters, stationary orders, etc.
What you'll get in return
In return you will get a full salary of up to £22K + 25 days holiday and an excellent benefits package. This well-established firm strongly encourages career progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me now on . If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job