Company Profile - Marketing and PR Manager
Superb opportunity to join this market leading fashion company at their Head Office in Stevenage.
Job Description - Marketing and PR Manager
In this role you will be responsible for researching, developing and implementing a marketing and brand strategy through offline and social channels and be capable of driving this forward, overseeing all marketing activities, with full P & L responsibility in order to deliver incremental, profitable sales growth against agreed budgets. You will be given regular direction from the Creative Director of the company.
Although there is extensive cross over with all areas of the business this role will primarily concentrate on Marketing and PR for the companies retail stores rather than E-Commerce.
Duties will include;
- Management of catalogue mailing programme and ad hoc printed marketing activity in line with agreed budgets
- Management of the Graphics team and therefore overall responsibility for all design work
- Responsibility for the production of print media including inserts and catalogues produced by the Graphics team
- Overseeing relationships with external suppliers ensuring all administrative duties are carried out within agreed timescales
- Managing digital and social media content to achieve agreed social media strategy with the aim to increase brand awareness
- Develop and maintain relationships with PR agency to ensure PR objectives are set and met
- Management of advertising budget
- Full coordination and management of seasonal photo shoots for different campaigns throughout the year
- Organising and coordinating all new retail launches
- Taking full responsibility for managing samples and supporting material required for marketing and PR purposes
Required Skills - Marketing and PR Manager
- Marketing or Fashion degree or proven extensive experience of managing strategic marketing activities within a luxury high end consumer brand
- Passion and previous experience of working within the fashion industry
- Experience of working closely with a Creative Director or Senior Management
- Experience of managing a team with an understanding of HR processes and procedures including appraisals, management and the development/coaching of team members
- Commercial ability and experience of budget management
- Strong marketing project and campaign delivery expertise
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong creative outlook
Benefits - Marketing and PR Manager
- £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
- Company performance related bonus
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Staff discount
- Free parking
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Lawrence Dean Recruitment is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in both temporary and permanent business support roles in the Hertfordshire area. Our clients range from large, blue-chip companies, to smaller owner-managed local businesses. As a Lawrence Dean candidate you can expect a different service to our competitors, where you feel valued and thoroughly involved in your next career move. We are experienced recruiters with extensive local market knowledge and are passionate about finding our candidates not just any job but the right job! Please contact us today to find out more about the Lawrence Dean Difference
"Lawrence Dean Recruitment - All About People"
- Marketing Activity
- Marketing Executive
- Marketing Manager
- Media Strategy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job