Our well know client are looking for a dynamic individual with a Digital Marketing, traditional Marketing and PR background to support their business. Ideally you will have UK Press Relations exposure with a generalist Online and Offline Marketing background as this is an exciting and rewarding opportunity. Some elements of travel within the UK and and Europe with some weekend event work. Must have a passion for motorbikes!!
This is ideal for a forward thinking ideas person looking to work with a company committed to change.
- Creation and distribution of UK Press Releases via a central database of journalists representing a range of publications
- Adaption and onward communication of European Press Releases and News Stories
- Creation of UK News Stories for website and App publication,
- Responsible for the management and control of UK Social Media Channels
- UK Press liaison and Press Fleet management
- PR / Marketing integration through planning and consultation
- Editorial input and assistance
- Proactive brand and product promotion through industry and non-industry media
- General assistance with Marketing activities such as shows, events
- PR activities
- System administration and maintenance
- UK Press contact / communication
- UK Social Media voice
Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office & Powerpoint · Exceptional attention to detail · Ability to work to short deadlines and under pressure · A level / degree education or equivalent · Must be willing to work as part of a team towards company and corporate goalsParkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.