Marketing and Office Assistant
Exciting Opportunity for a Marketing and Office Assistant to join an IT Recruitment agency in Central Harrow. This is a temporary 6-week position moving into a permanent role.
We are a truly innovative small, privately funded company that has an entrepreneur feel, still looking for key, founding personnel who will help drive growth within the IT sector. This is a truly exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
Salary: 8-12 per hour depending on experience.
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and highly organised marketing and administrative assistant - working across social media channels, customer service and sales / marketing. You will have your daily tasks but will also get involved with one-off projects/tasks across departments. The work is varied, and will require the candidate to be determined, resilient, a juggler of tasks, and tech savvy. Above all, organisation is key. Written and verbal communication needs to be impeccable.
It will be great if the candidate already has experience in a digital marketing environment (it really is fast paced!) with experience in providing top class marketing support and / or customer support etc.
- Managing Social media sites - LinkedIn / Job boards and Company Website.
- Daily marketing activities - Posting jobs onto social media sites and advertising jobs via Job Boards.
- Organising client and candidate events.
- Managing and updating client and candidate lists - sending marketing correspondence via mailchimp and mail merge.
- Sales and business support working with consultants and priority vacancies - Sourcing suitable candidates via LinkedIn and Job boards using keywords and Boolean searches. Checking applications and making an initial qualification calls to candidates.
- The work can be varied and up to the candidate to juggle tasks and ensure the day to day is completed
- General office admin / PA duties - updating company documents, candidates and client data, invoicing, managing contractor timesheets, invoices and assisitng the managing director.
What we are looking for:
- Someone with proven experience in an office administrative role previously - ideally within some kind of digital / marketing sector
- Someone who is highly organised
- Someone who can work across multiple tech platforms, and will not be flustered by this
- Someone who keeps calm under pressure
- Someone who likes to get the job done - lots of task will need following up
- Strong written, verbal and analytical skills.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Proactive problem solver - quick to spot and rectify issues.
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
About GreatFind Recruitment
We specialise on IT Channel recruitment, especially in education sector. We work on different job level vacancies from graduate jobs to 3rd line Technicians, and in various departments including IT, sales and marketing, and operations.
We've worked in the IT channel for nearly 20 years. We deliver a consultative, personal service to our candidates and clients, and we won't rest until everyone is happy.
We are an equal opportunity provider.
- PA; ADMINISTRATION; RESOURCING; LINKEDIN; RECRUITMENT
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'