This is an opportunity to work as Marketing & Membership executive in a challenging and varied role, but without the London commute. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, this is a great opportunity to develop your on and offline marketing skills. There is great potential for personal development through a diverse role within a small charity. In this role you will combine admin and marketing along with some front desk support. There are a large number of events including shows, conferences and third party events.
As the Marketing and Membership executive you will manage and interact with multiple stakeholders including marketing, PR agencies, Trustees and volunteers so you will have strong communication skills.
You will love building relationships both internally and externally and thrive in a role where no two days are the same. You will have great written and verbal communication, have an eye for detail and the ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage multiple deadlines at any one time.
As the marketing and membership executive you will report directly to the Marketing Manager within this ambitious charity.
Some of your responsibilities will include the following but for further insight please apply and we will send you the full role description:
- Maintain, build and update mailing, membership databases and respond to queries
- Order processing, payments and membership collateral
- Support day to day marketing campaigns, deadlines and deliverables
- Involvement in strategy meetings, marketing plans and objectives
- Ongoing management of our clients’ online presence including website and social media including content creation, strategy work, delivery and website updates
- Production of print materials, gifts, awards, collateral and giveaways
- Support event logistics
- Manage all venue hire enquiries
- Management support of third party suppliers
- Marketing experience across print and digital
- Copywriting and proofreading
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Creative with a flair for design and collateral producing
- Desire to work for a charity
This is a varied role. If you are interested in learning more, please apply and we will be in touch.
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Offline Marketing