This is a well-established IFA practice that provides comprehensive financial planning and investment management advice to a select range of HNW clients across Berkshire.
This practice focus on providing bespoke advice, and have built the business with a client centric approach that has resulted in them being the founding practice of one of the UK’s fastest growing IFA networks.
As a leading IFA practice in the region this company has a requirement for an experienced marketing/business development professional to join the team and take charge of the company’s marketing strategy to retain and attract new clients across the region.
This will incorporate a range of activities across marketing and events management within a fast paced and client centric financial planning environment, which includes frequent reporting to senior managers and the board.
- Experience within a marketing, business development or office management role
- Experience within professionals services industries (Advantageous, but non-essential)
- Previous experience creating and managing a marketing plan in line with business and client objectives
- Previous experience managing multiple social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Previous experience running corporate hospitality events, seminars and business related events
- An awareness of CSR and PR opportunities for the business
- Demonstrate the ability to report information to senior staff and board members
- Commitment to travel to offsite events (Typically within an hour of Reading)
If you would be interested in discussing this opportunity in more detail please contact Andrew Daly at Recruit UK, quoting reference 12973
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'