This is an exciting opportunity to work for a market leading provider of solutions for the printing industry. Based in West London and reporting to the managing Director the Marketing Officer is responsible for public relations communications and marketing of the Company’s products and services. This includes working with the in-house team to manage, produce and distribute marketing and sales material on behalf of all facets of the Company.
- Creates, develops and coordinates all Public Relations activity to publicize the company’s products and services
- Interviews customers, product management and marketing to develop original press releases to be distributed to Print Media publications
- Completes and distributes at least 1 press release weekly
- Works with editors and publishers on delivering content for special pieces
- Responsible for the company’s UK social media and content marketing site strategy, content and growth, integrating messaging with current campaigns and other public relations activities
- Creates weekly schedule for posts on relevant sites
- Monitors followers comments, feeds, messages and post. Responds in a timely manner as necessary
- Develops original content for social media and content marketing sites including, article commentary, photographs, info graphs, etc
- Produces and edits original videos and product demonstrations to be used on our Social Media channels and for internal corporate communications
- Provides additional photography support for internal and external events
- Responsible for internal communications including posting announcements and writing short pieces for internal newsletters
- Offers support for writing internal communications
- Supports the tradeshow and special events team in planning and participation
- The Marketing Officer must display public relations writing skills as well as the creative ability to design and produce effective marketing materials
- Experience of event planning and the ability to organise, shoot and edit video are desirable, as is experience of social media content and management
- The position requires basic knowledge of website management and, also, a working knowledge of WordPress would be desirable
£25,000 - £33,000 P/A
Monday- Friday, 9am - 5:30pm
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with GDPR regulations, we are making you aware that to proceed with your application we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. To receive future job alerts from us, you will be required to provide consent within our marketing preference options. The link will be provided in an email to you. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job