Marketing and Events Executive
Profectus have a brand new exciting opportunity for a leading Software client of ours. They are looking for a Marketing and Events Executive to join their rapidly expanding company.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, this position works to deliver new leads and brand awareness by managing company events, exhibition and conference calendar around the world, and creating content. You will be a good team player, working with the rest of the marketing team to achieve our objectives. You will also have the confidence to communicate direct with the sales and client relations teams and CEO.
The role includes occasional weekend and out of hours working and some UK or European travel. You will be expected to take all necessary steps to ensure successful delivery and follow up of the event. Sometimes you may be required to travel overseas most probably Europe so a willingness to do this is also required.
- Working with the marketing team to achieve the marketing objectives by contributing new ideas and helping to plan marketing activities,
- Event research, planning, development, implementation on time and on budget
- Event follow up, debrief and analysis
- Content creation, including writing blogs, case studies, newsletters and social media Generate and nurture new event leads and manage them within the CRM database
- Project management of each event to ensure it is planned and executed well
- Supplier and cost management
- Contribution to budget planning, monitoring ongoing (and final) spend and delivering the best possible ROI for events
- Demonstrating our software products to prospects via mobile and PC at events
- Competitor feedback
- Research and enter awards for the company
Skills and Experience required
- Some experience of managing / organising events / shows / conferences
- Effective task management
- Communication skills - telephone manner, email and face-to-face
- Experience using marketing software tools
- Teamwork skills
- Commercial and business awareness
Our client is willing to interview very quickly so if you are looking for a new position do not hesitate to get your CV across ASAP