Exciting opportunity to join a world leader within their manufacturing industry. Based in Basingstoke with a salary of up to £25k pa plus incredible benefits such as full AXA healthcare, free parking, Christmas off and discretionary profit share!
If you are experienced within Marketing and are seeking the opportunity to grow and develop a role into your own then this is the position for you! Our client is seeking a candidate who has experience in a technical / manufacturing background, enthusiastic about delivering exceptional customer service and Passion to drive the company’s Marketing strategy. Please note that there may be some national and international travel required at times.
As the Marketing and Events Coordinator you will be:
- Researching, identifying and contacting new customers nationally and internationally
- Developing relationships with new and existing customers both nationally and internationally
- Liaising with customers via telephone and email and assisting with enquiries
- Ensuring all contact information is up to date on the contact management database and maintain this database
- Preparing mailshots, editorial and advertorial coverage in target publications
- Assisting with the production of marketing and promotional literature
- Ensuring the company corporate, ecommerce websites and social media channel reflect current campaigns and promotions
- Supporting the sales team in planning and running campaigns and help to organise events including national and international exhibitions
- Supporting the sales team in delivering excellent customer service
- General administration support
As the Marketing and Events Coordinator you will need:
- Previous marketing experience is essential
- Proficient use in Microsoft office products to an intermediate level
- Experience using ACT and Sage 50 would be advantageous but not essential
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills via the means of written, verbal and an exceptional telephone manner
- Exceptional customer service skills
- To be resilient, self-motivated, confident and to be a team player
- To be flexible as some national and international travel may be required
- Up to 25k pa
- 20 days holiday , plus Bank Holidays and 5 days over Christmas for a full shutdown
- Full Axa health care for you and your family including dental and optical
- Discretionary profit share every year
- Year on Year pay rise
- Free parking
HOW DO I APPLY?
In the first instance please call us and chat to one of our friendly team about this role and other opportunities we may have available, or, if you can, call in and see us at our Basingstoke office.
Alternatively you can submit your CV. However, if you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this particular role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'