Summit Veterinary Pharmaceuticals Limited manufactures medications to supply the veterinary industry.We are a leader in our field and have an enthusiastic team with lots of opportunity for growth.
We have an exciting NEW opportunity for a Marketing and Events Administrator to join a fantastic company in Kidlington.
This role would be ideal for somebody wanting to kickstart a career in Marketing and Events Organisation.
Do you have excellent written and spoken English?
Do you have a desire to learn and grow with a young dynamic company?
Are you a people person with a desire to please?
You will be responsible for:
- Providing marketing and administrative support to a busy team.
- Taking the lead in the development and delivery of marketing materials and activities.
- Organising all trade show and events on behalf of the company.
- Create and manage the marketing and events diary.
- Attending events representing the company.
- Taking ownership of all company printed materials.
- Building business relationships with external suppliers and service providers.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Strong verbal and written skills providing effective communication to individuals and groups.
- High level of attention to detail and organisation.
- The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels internally and with external parties.
- Experience of marketing or a qualification in marketing would be ideal.
- Commercial awareness and client-facing experience.
- A good knowledge of MS Office as well as knowledge of Adobe InDesign/Adobe Illustrator and/or other design software.
- A professional appearance and attitude to represent the company at events, both internal and external.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"