goPhysio, a well-established private healthcare & wellbeing clinic in Chandlers Ford, Hampshire are looking to recruit an experienced marketing professional for this fantastic new role.
A stand-alone role, you will be responsible for creating a strong marketing strategy which not only promotes the clinic locally, but the key services and USP’s. You will implement this strategy through numerous marketing plans which have a clear focus on return on investment and ultimately creating new leads.
You must have experience and be confident in running multi-channel campaigns which will include digital advertising, social media, event management and PR.
This new role is pivotal to the growth of the practice and with the patient at the heart of everything we do, you must have a strong CRM background and be able to plan communications throughout the customer journey adhering to the new GDPR regulations.
A fantastic new role is being created at our well established private health & wellbeing clinic, in Chandlers Ford, Hampshire.
As a marketing and customer relations executive, you will play a crucial role in facilitating business growth and development. You will utilise the SOSTAC framework to plan and implement a successful marketing strategy for goPhysio, to achieve the business goals and drive continued growth.
- To utilise the SOSTAC framework to develop, implement, manage and evaluate an ongoing marketing plan.
- To operate within GDPR regulations.
- To work closely with the Directors and goPhysio team to support and achieve the business goals and vision.
- To effectively measure and analyse ROI of marketing activities, in order to direct resources most effectively and efficiently.
- To work effectively with external agencies as required.
You will have a key role in utilising marketing strategies and activities to acquire new customers. Your key acquisition responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Maintain and uphold brand guidelines in all marketing activity
- Utilise digital strategies including:
- Website SEO strategies
- Website content using CMS
- Email and customer relationship management utilising CRM
- Social media marketing, optimising engagement and following
- Lead generation and conversion strategies
- Paid digital advertising
- Public relations, to include writing and circulating relevant press releases
- Community events and support projects
- Plan and manage face to face engagement events and open days
- Identify, analyse and develop strategic partnerships
You will play a crucial part in maximising customer engagement through:
- Developing and optimising the 'customer journey’
- Utilising digital strategies to nurture engagement
- Optimising internal systems and protocols
- Being customer focused and using strategies to ensure we exceed customer expectations and customer service
This job description is not meant to be exhaustive and reflects only the current and anticipated responsibilities of the post. The successful applicant will be expected to work flexibly in order to meet the overall needs of the position.
At goPhysio we’re here to help local people live a healthy, active, positive life, pain & injury free. How our customers feel - and how we treat them, whether it’s in the treatment room, studio or on the phone, is of the upmost importance to us.
Central to all this is our team. So, we’ve developed a great place to work, with strong values that underpin everything we do and we look for people who share these values too. Support, training and feedback are part and parcel of working at goPhysio and motivation to develop personally and professionally is crucial.
We have high expectations and standards, our patients expect nothing less too. In return for your commitment we offer the best local facilities, investment in you, many opportunities for development and a friendly, supportive working environment.
What we offer
For people with the attitude and motivations that fit well with our ethos and culture here at goPhysio, the rewards and opportunities are great and unique.
Working at goPhysio you’ll find:
- A bright, modern, positive, spacious and well equipped working environment
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- A friendly, supportive team
- A regular in house training programme
- Funding for external training
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible working
- A forward thinking, ambitious & dynamic business
How to apply
To register your interest in this position, please send a CV and covering letter.
Succesful applicants will be invited to an initial group interview, which will take place on Wednesday 25th April at 10am. Attendance at this group interview will be an essential part of the application process, so please ensure you are available for this.
Applicants will then be invited back for individual interviews the week beginning 30th April.
- Marketing Strategy
- Relationship Management
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job