Job Title: Marketing and Creative Manager
Responsible to create and lead the marketing activities across all touch points to re-energise the brand messaging, extend the reach to a new and broader target audience and subsequently drive sales. Increasing and improving all creative aspects of our outbound sales and marketing materials. This is a complex and challenging role which requires versatility to simultaneously manage a number of complex projects at any given time.
You will be a creative individual who will always be a step ahead of the game, with new ideas, good forward planning and management skills, and who, alongside delivering quality output to agreed deadlines, will constantly review creative direction and processes, recommending and implementing improvements and updates.
- To create and develop a new transactional retail website.
- To improve the current trade websites and marketing material which includes print, catalogues, campaigns, social media and mailers.
- Drives the definition of the creative brief, creative strategy, and creative solution, and the approach to the overall project
- Champions and protects the brand and/or creative idea while leading and inspiring teams to deliver the best creative solution that transcends touchpoints (packaging, mobile, print, etc.).
- Drives change; demonstrates adaptability and fosters an environment that encourages open mindedness and flexibility in the face of ambiguity and change.
- Supports Company's profitability efforts by encouraging and actively enabling innovation, creativity, and cost efficiency through all activities i.e. catalogue tendering
- Create, Develop, implement, manage and measure of marketing plans - covering direct marketing, PR, digital, social, advertising, events and research in line with the marketing strategy and individual brand strategies.
- Understand the commercial drivers for the brand by channel and translate these into fully integrated, targeted and segmented marketing plans.
- Be responsible for the brand management of the businesses core brands
- Implementation of marketing campaigns with key partners.
- Management of external agencies and suppliers, engagement with key stakeholders across the business.
- To be responsible for carrying out regular competitor & market analysis
- Developing the brief for all strategic marketing material
- Working with the Sales Manager to create campaigns
- Liaising closely with all departments to ensure marketing support every area of the business where needed.
- Inputting into the creation of the marketing budget in line with company objectives to ensure strategies are achieved and to be responsible for the management of this budgeted spend.
- Manage the initiation and development of all print materials including trade and retail catalogues, ensuring product catalogues are designed, collated and printed to deadline.
- Lead the development of and manage all web content including imagery, product descriptions, content and blog.
- Website management or retail and trade branded websites.
- Develop and manage packing projects on behalf of the business.
- Weekly and monthly performance reporting of site and correlated digital marketing activity
- Identify ways to drive traffic, conversion, customer retention and overall online improvements
- Coordinating SEO across the site from products, categories, pages and social media
- Empowerment of the team - serve as a coach and mentor; provides coaching and feedback on specific skill development and encourages employees to pursue upward and lateral growth opportunities to enhance expertise and drive career development.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in a home retail & consumer marketing.
- End to end experience of the marketing process from initial briefing all the way to execution.
- Deliver best-in class content and solutions through direct retail and trade channels.
- Management of a marketing budget to ensure marketing programmes executed are ROI optimised.
- Excellent creative skills.
- Proven track record of converting high-level business and marketing strategy into tangible, effective across channels.
- End-to-end experience of the marketing process from initial briefing all the way to execution.
- Understanding of workflows from creation to product launch to achieve the business goals
- Must have experience and understanding of production processes and how to manage agencies and partners
- Experienced in planning and delivering marketing activities across a range of channels
- Experience in creating and collating product catalogues with tending experience.
- Strong understanding of effective Creative Design practices, trends, techniques, and processes across various touchpoints or mediums (e.g. packaging, in-store, online, mobile, print, direct)
- Demonstrated ability to lead and adapt to the requirements of various client accounts
- Demonstrated ability to make effective decisions in challenging situations and/or under pressure.
- Ability to manage heavy workloads, prioritize work appropriately, and meet assigned deadlines; excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Proficient computer skills (e.g. MS Office Suite, InDesign Adobe Suite)
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/