We are seeking a professional, forward-thinking and results driven Marketing and communications specialist to join us to be at the heart of our project engineering business, to support the on going development of automation systems.
Purpose of Role:
To join a busy and growing team and play a vital role in driving and delivering both the internal and external marketing and communications strategy for Dematic Northern Europe.
Creating and managing effective and tactical campaigns to keep staff, customers and stakeholders informed and engaged about what we do, using a range of communication channels including traditional and digital, social media as part of the B2B marketing and communications mix.
Supporting the team with planning and execution of trade fairs, exhibitions, customer days and internal company events.
- Working as part of a team, supporting the Head of Marketing & Communications in implementing internal and external marketing initiatives as necessary in line with the Dematic Limited business strategy.
- Internal communications - Planning, writing for and production of the quarterly internal employee online magazine, Employee communications using various methods.
- External Communications - Planning, writing and execution of white papers, customer newsletters, case studies, brochures. Creating collateral to support the sales team in-line with the region's vertical markets
- Digital Marketing - Improve SEO for our website and work with our global web team
- Social Media - Creating and managing social media content on all social media channels. Utilise digital expertise to support the sales team with targeted vertical market. Produce social media performance reports using analytic tools.
- Excellent grammatical English both written and verbal
- Extensive experience of writing articles for internal and external communications essential.
- Working knowledge of all social media platforms - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTubeetc.
- Experience in a digital/creative/media/marketing role
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Experience of working with external suppliers and briefing creative and design agencies, PR agencies, printers, photographers, film and stand build companies
- Knowledge of, or a strong capability to acquire knowledge of Dematic's market, the drivers, challenges and trends facing customers, and how Dematic's solutions, products and services address customer requirements
- Graphic design for print artwork and e-newsletters utilising design software (InDesign, QuarkXPress,Photoshop,Illustrator,advantageous but not essential
- Sales support with presentations
- Knowledge of CRM tool Salesforce would be advantageous
- Knowledge of using Sharepoint would be advantageous
- Microsoft Office - word, excel, power point
- Whilst not essential an interest in photography and filming
- Experience of planning and execution of trade fairs, exhibitions, customer days and internal company events would be advantageous
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Contact with the customer in relation to approvals (for articles, photos, films etc) in the individual countries (UK, Ireland and Scandinavia)
- Provide support in analyses of the market and of the competition (online)
- Leading, developing and executing specially, to be defined Marketing & Communications projects in close co-operation with the Head of Marketing & Communications
- Writing and editing articles for and supporting the company's internal employee magazine, customer newsletter, business updates and company internal communications
- Working closely with the Sales team and supporting them with marketing materials/presentation material and analysis/CRM support and customer database management as required
- Working with other internal departments on marketing initiatives as and when required
About Dematic:Dematic is a leading supplier of integrated automated technology, software and services to optimise the supply chain. Dematic employs over 6,000 skilled logistics professionals to serve its customers globally, with engineering centres and manufacturing facilities located across the globe. Dematic has implemented more than 4,500 integrated systems for a customer base that includes small, medium and large companies doing business in a variety of market sectors. Headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, Dematic is a member of KION Group, a global leader in industrial trucks, related services and supply chain solutions. Across more than 100 countries worldwide, the KION Group designs, builds and supports logistics solutions that optimise material and information flow within factories, warehouses and distribution centres. The company is the largest manufacturer of industrial trucks in Europe, the second-largest producer of forklifts globally and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
We offer: Competitive salary and benefits package. Contributory Pensions Scheme of up to 10% (and life assurance). Cycle to work and child care voucher schemes. Excellent career development opportunities within a growing global business. An active charitable
- Control Systems
- Market Sectors
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job